£14.08 £11.73 TAX FREE
- Thermofix is a ready for use glue used for sealing and fixing.
- It’s formula containing alkaline silicates and mineral components provides a temperature resistance up to 1100°C.
- Thermofix has good adherence on fibrous products, metals, refractories and on any kind of building material.
- The fixing of packings (ceramic fibre, glass fibres, bio soluble fibres).
- The fixing of refractory products on metal parts subjected to high temperatures.
- The joining of sheets, sleeves and other refractory products.
- The assembly of refractory bricks in furnaces and heating appliances.
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 25 cm|